Mental Health Therapist
Awake IntuMind, Inc. is a growing practice that provides outpatient psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults, families, and couples. We're seeking independently licensed mental health providers who have an entrepreneurial spirit. Individuals who would like the freedom to control their own schedule while providing short and long-term telehealth psychotherapy to our clients. We are particularly in need of multicultural competent clinicians who are certified and/or trained in an array of therapeutic approaches such as: CBT, Psychodynamic, EMDR, Solution-Focus, IFS, Hypnosis and/or Tapas therapy to join our team of caring and dedicated professionals.
We provide an environment that focuses on client-centered care where integration of mind, body, and soul is paramount. We also cultivate a nurturing, pleasant, and supportive atmosphere for our team of providers that fosters personal/professional growth and encourages clinicians to use their creativity to deliver high-quality services to their clients. Providers who speak Haitian Creole, Cape Verdean Creole, Portuguese, and Spanish are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are only accepting candidates with an active and unrestricted license to practice independently in Massachusetts (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, LADC1, Licensed Psychologist, and/or Licensed Psychiatrist).
- Master's and/or Doctorate degree.
- Post Graduate Clinical Work: 2 plus years.
- Knowledge and experience working with diverse populations.
- Experience in treating mood and anxiety disorders.
- Active Malpractice Insurance.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Maintenance of continuing education.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Ability to conduct psychological testing.
- Ability to work some evenings and Saturdays.
- Already credentialed/contracted with insurance companies. However, if not, we will help qualified candidates to get credentialed. But you must already be independently licensed.
- Prior experience providing outpatient direct psychotherapy services. • Able to provide Evidence-Based treatments for various mental health disorders.
- A minimum commitment of 16 hours per week.
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Able to navigate an Electronic Medical Record system.
Our practice offers:
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- HIPAA compliant EMR Platform
- Email services
- Billing services
- Peer consultation
- Workers’ compensation
- Pay Time Off for full time clinicians
Please send CV, cover letter, and number of hours per week available to see clients to email@example.com.